Topband: Asymmetric radials for inverted L

Dave Robinson ag8b at chartermi.net
Sat Sep 30 17:12:22 EDT 2006

Since my tower is near the corner of my property, what would be the effect of having radials 30' long and gradually getting longer until they're 120' long in one direction.  The long radial direction is also the direction of the top horizontal section.   I'm mainly concerned with directional effects.   Also has anyone tried the double-L antenna by the Yankee Clipper contest club?  It doesn't have radials.  How does it compare to the inverted-L?
Dave, AG8B