Topband: End of season ????????

Paul Kelley N1BUG paul.kelley.n1bug at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:23:42 EDT 2007

robert briggs wrote:
> I have been around all my summer through all the qrn regularly
> working the Pacific and East coast US.Now you all pack up and
> leave the band just when my quiet season is starting....Thanks.

Not me, I hope! I missed much of the so-called "season" due to
illness and then rig failure. I'm hoping to have a replacement rig
soon and get my flood ravaged Beverages repaired as soon as it's
safe to do so. I intend to be checking the band regularly during the
summer and working some DX whenever QRN and propagation allow. Who
knows... maybe my efforts will be rewarded with a new one or two!
There is still some "easy" stuff in SA I need! Or at least it sounds
easy in theory... somehow it seems to elude me.

73,
Paul N1BUG
(suffering from Topband withdrawal)