Topband: K6SE SK

Jo,YC0LOW yc0low at cbn.net.id
Sun Apr 29 23:19:29 EDT 2007

Real sad news for me! After we exchanged 160m QSL card (1998), I often sent
him emails asking for technical informations -mostly about Pennant RX
antennas. Earl always reply with good and easy to understand explanations.
Rest in peace, Earl.

Does anyone know where I could send my condolence to his family, via email,
please?

Tnx es 73 de Jo, YC0LOW