Topband: K6SE SK

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Mon Apr 30 10:00:52 EDT 2007

I too am saddened at the news of Earl's passing.  Earl and I had
corresponded quite a bit this past year after I requested his assistance in
modeling my mountain top peak, elevated, grounded, vertical Ground Plane.
He was always available to plug in another change and send the results to
me.

I also will very much miss having Earl as a "local" competitor in the
Topband contests.  I could always count on Earl providing a Q in my log.  Of
particular interest to me were his forays to the high saline level dry
lakebeds in SoCal and his ballon lifted verticals from those locations.
Earl and I shared the desire to experiment with high performance antennas at
Field Day style locations.

Thanks, Earl, and I look forward to the next Q.

73 de Milt, N5IA