Topband: 160M_AC_BUZZ

Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) w5uc at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 10 19:01:28 EDT 2007

At 04:02 PM 8/10/2007, Charles Bibb wrote:
>At 06:26 AM 8/10/2007, george wrote:
> >I have noticed an alarming raspy noise on the lower portion of the
> 160 band...

Good Afternoon All:

Charles, and anyone having problems getting your local power company,
go to the AF4O website.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/a/f/af4o/radioindex.html  He had a run-in
with his local power company and it is all documented there, along
with copies of letters that he wrote & received, including some from
the FCC to the power co.  I had a problem with a local hospital, and
sent copies of some of the pages outlining their legal obligations,
to the hospital, and they couldn't wait to get someone out to work on
their power stuff.

73 & Good Luck
Mike, W5UC

"age & treachery will overcome youth & skill"
http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/