Topband: 160 m ARRL contest log with errors

Andreas Hofmann Andreas.Hofmann at microsoft.com
Sun Dec 2 19:53:33 EST 2007

Hi,

I made a couple of QSOs during the ARRL contest and submitted my file. The DX contacts did somehow get rejected, I guess I left the SEC field empty (N1MM). The contest rules state:

1.      Contest Exchange:
1.      4.1. W/VE: Signal report and ARRL/RAC Section.
2.      4.2. DX: Signal report. Country name is obvious from the callsign. Send ITU Region if maritime or aeronautical mobile.

What do I have to put in there, the country name, or the official prefix?

Thanks,
KU7T