Topband: 160m Contest Robot Update

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Dec 3 17:23:26 EST 2007

Another issue I ran into with N1MM -- it's programmed to believe
that N8SS is N8S, last year's DXpedition. It would not allow me to
log it until I changed the call to N8S. I then edited to contact to
MI, but it still counted it as a 5-pointer and a new country. I had
to edit the Cabrillo file to correct the error. The Q is properly
logged in the Cabrillo file, but the claimed score was wrong (one
extra multiplier, three extra QSO points).

If you had this problem, you'll know it, because N1MM doesn't let
you save the Q until you change it to N8S.

73,

Jim K9YC