Topband: Why not add power class to SP TBDC exchange?

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 08:34:09 EST 2007

Sure, and while we are at it, add RST, my call, brand of radio, the year they were licensed, and the name of the family dog...

  OK, tongue-in-cheek aside the SP is perfect as is - NO CHANGES!

  Now, had I been contesting at 40wpm <like some big name CQWW stations> this I could understand...  But Logger was set at a sedate 19 wpm to accomodate the non-hired-gun contestor the SP attracts...

denny / k8do