Topband: Beverage question answered...

Clint Talmadge unclebudd at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 21 12:40:43 EST 2007

Well the overwhelming answer is to go against John's advice and run it through the woods. John D may have changed his thinking as some who have a later version did not find that statement ( 2nd Edition, Chapter 7 para # 1.18 "Location of the Beverage").

So that is my plan. I intend to use the Beverage Match offered by ICE through Radioware for my first to remove any inconsistencies in the installation. With the knowledge that I can run them through the woods I have the opportunity to go in many directions. I will start with one toward Europe for the most "bang for my buck".

Clint - W5CPT