Topband: beverage lobes

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 9 12:39:16 EST 2007

On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 05:29:48 -0500, Tom Rauch wrote:

>It certainly sounds like you did your homework. We have to
>be very careful to not base opinions on "bumps in the night"

Yes, and even when you have antennas that you can switch between, it
can be tricky to tell whether the difference are caused by selective
fading or the characteristics of the antenna. That takes great care,
including the sort of multiple receiver capability that I think you
have, and a lot of analytical thinking to go with it.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC