Topband: Bevs

ws9v ws9v at royell.net
Wed Jan 10 19:28:10 EST 2007

Hi All
My Beverages are up 6ft by 1100ft each in 7 directions I did not elect to put up a Due North this year
I also installed the DX Engineering 4 Sq  Optimized according to the instructions with 98ft per side for  160/80

At some times the 4 SQ out hears the bevs  especially at sunset/sunrise but on the long haul    the beverages shine threw every time
Although I have to take the beverages down in April each year an reinstall in Oct the 4SQ will help to fill in those other months

HNY  73 Skip WS9V