Topband: EY8MM CQ160

Louis Anciaux hp3xug at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:23:28 EST 2007

Hola All,
Nodir wote me that he expects to be at his site on 25Jan, and on air for 26
Jan SR.  He'll be on for the CQ 160 Test and or the SR the day following =
Mon 29 Jan.

His msg points are included below.  Appears 0230Z period has been good for
him in the past.  We did QSO on his recent set-up trip past week on 80m,
with some excellent sig levels (not withstanding my horrible QRNN could only
give him a 489 & a 559/569 fm him to my 100W).

We're hoping might make it in that period on 160, a first for both of us
this band. But, will likely require a couple QSB peaks if condx still poor
here.

Hoping also we might see many of you in the Test, if QRNN isn't too much.
Warm 73 to all for now,
Louis HP3XUG

Louis,

I agree with you. I will go there Jan 25. It means we have SR time of Jan 26
and post contest Jan 29.

Plus two mornings in the contest.

Here some times for qso I had in the past on th end of January

YV-0157
FY-0220
PY0F-0239
PJ2-0234

So if we have condx we will work on 0220=0230 period.

--
Louis Anciaux
KG6UH, HP3XUG
info at panamajetboatexplorer.com