Topband: Conditions on Saturday morning

jhsimon jhsimon at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 00:19:05 EST 2007

(This is a resend of a message I sent many hours ago and hasn't yet appeared, at least in my mailbox...)

I got up just before sunrise, and was surprised to hear loud signals from several BY stations and 3W3, among others, here in NW Washington. 3W3W was especially loud, and had me and many other W's and VE's calling. Unfortunately he never heard any of us, and kept calling CQ endlessly. That was frustrating, as that would have been a new one for me, but I'm assuming he must have had a high QRN level. T32MO was also loud, as were numerous JA's.

I listened only briefly last night, and heard only a few weak signals from EU. Perhaps tonight will be better?

73,
Jim  W1YY