Topband: QSLing on LOTW & eQSL

doktorij at bellsouth.net doktorij at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 29 15:23:24 EST 2007

Just my two cents worth on the topic, on LOTW for the last two ARRL 160 contests the following states have not posted logs: 2005: KH6, NV, ND, OK and WY in 2006: AZ, DE, KH6, NV, ND, RI, UT, WV, WY.

I have cards in hand from the missing states for 2005 (thanks). Most of these there were more than one station, and most are regular contesters. I still haven't received hard QSLs from 2005 from several states, even though I provided an SASE.

As to eQSL, on CW I still haven't had confirmations from CT (!?!) and MT... on all bands, not just 160.

Kinda amazing IMHO.

Tennessee is far from rare, but I do get cards from folks and I am always happy to respond to them. Generally in the same way they were sent (buro, postcard or first class). I post all of my logs on LOTW and eQSL as well.

Thanks to all who take the time to respond to requests and post.

Cheers,
Julius
n2wn