Topband: Feeding a Cell Tower for 160?

Kyle Chavis wa4pgm at nelsoncable.com
Tue Jan 30 22:13:29 EST 2007

I have several cellular sites that I maintain and was wondering what would
be the easiest way to shunt feed or some other means to feed a tower for
160. The two sites I'm thinking about are in large fields, one is a guyed
400' Rohn 80 with large cellular antennas on tops and several microwaves
dishes top to bottom, the other a 300 free standing 2 sets of cellular
arrays and 2 microwaves dishes. Climbing is an option but prefer not to.
Each tower has extensive grounding. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Kyle