Topband: 3B8CF

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Jul 30 13:24:07 EDT 2007

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 11:16:38 +0200, Ryszard Tymkiewicz wrote:

..so if he only will try his sunrise it can be promising for NA too.

He should not rule out his sunset and early evening either, which could
work for pre-sunrise on the west coast of the US. I'm near San Francisco,
and often have propagation into VK, ZL, and JA in that time frame. My
sunrise is currently around 1315Z.

FW0YL had a decent signal here (albeit about 4,000 miles closer than
Jackie) this morning, and passed out Q's to a bunch of us.

73,

Jim K9YC