Topband: Antenna Questions

wa4fki wa4fki at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 13:31:41 EDT 2007

Good Day All,

I have need off 160 meters for some time and want to return. The transmitting antenna was a 160 meter sloping dipole, for receiving a K9AY with pre amp.

My antenna space is quite restricted, only the back part of my lot is useable, it is about 120 feet long and 60 feet deep.

Can someone suggest a good transmitting antenna and perhaps a good receiving antenna. Seen article about the rotateable "flag" antenna....

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Best DX to everyone...

73's
Bill
WA4FKI