Topband: One way propagation

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Sun Nov 11 20:19:26 EST 2007

Tom W8JI said:

>I have a few mirrors or refractive pieces of irregular
>shaped metal to make a multiple hop path between two points.
>I have a LASAR to simulate the ray.
>
>Can someone tell me how to position the reflectors so the
>light only goes between the same two points in one
>direction?

Mis dos centavos..............

The sets of mirrors are not the same ones in the two directions.  The
difference in the arrival angles at the two terminals are different and vary
from minute to minute.  The arrival angles are not identical at the two ends
most of the time indicating to me that the propagation between the two
terminals is not the same.

Milt, N5IA