Topband: Help needed on grounding rods

ik0yvv at libero.it ik0yvv at libero.it
Fri Nov 23 08:49:51 EST 2007

Hi Guys,

In my garden ( a 12m x 12m lot) i've put all my low band antennas: in the middle there's a 20m vertical for 80 and 160 with some 60 radials of different lenght (from 10 to 40m .... of course the longest one are sloped back), 2 EWE with 4 short radials each side and a single k9ay loop with other 3 short radials.Each antenna is even connected with a ground rod buried some 2 meters in the hearth ... so there are 5 ground rods in my 12m*12m lot .Have i to connect each rod to the other? Or it's better each one is not eletrically connected to the other ? Of course the main rod is even connected with the house groud (this one has the house ground with the 20m vertical radial sistem).
Please let me know your opinion.
Best regards.
Marco,IK0YVV