Topband: arizona's great season ****WAZ****

PACER99 at aol.com PACER99 at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 15:11:20 EST 2007

Returned from vacation and cranked up the towers. The first contact of this
season was 9U0A for a new country.

9U0A  #197
OA4/N6XQ  #198
OX3XR    #199
C91KDJ   #200
3X5A       #201
9Q1EK    #202
H7/K9NW  #203
EY8MM    #204

I have been working Europe almost every night. Sometimes with "runs".

Needed two more zones for WAZ. Worked C91KDJ for zone 37 and then this
weekend I had a "once in a lifetime" QSO with EY8MM on the LONG PATH for the  last
zone, 17. Thanks Nodir for the superb effort.

What a great season so far and I hope that it will be better during the  peak
months of Jan. and Feb.

See you all during the ARRL contest. This station will be multi op.

73,
Larry
N7DD