Topband: Noise

marko xrmarko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:03:25 EST 2007

During the past month or so I have noticed a machine-like noise on top band.

> It is strongest approximately on 1865 kHz where I can hear an intermittent
> oink-oink-oink sound lasting about 0.7 seconds with a very short break. It
> sounds like an engine of some sort.

the noise has been there indeed for more than one month.
Here in OH the noise strenght is up to s7 time to time
and direction from east. The noise source must be very
directional because most Europeans can´t hear it.
So far it has been reported by OH, SM, OZ, LY hams.

73 Marko oh3xr

--
http://www.sral.fi/oh3xr