Topband: Boring report

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Oct 12 12:58:07 EDT 2007

Was on and off with the band last night.  Heard a weak RA4LW working N7UA
shortly after sunset.  Later - I heard SP3BQ calling CQ with a great
signal - but he didn't hear me calling.  I heard OH2BO who occasionally
was 579 on long QSB peaks - and decided to call some CQs.  I eventually
got R1FJT to answer one of them!

I did work RA4LW a couple of nights ago for the first time this season,
exactly one day after I worked Vlad last year.

Only 8 days until the pre Stew!!  Will the October peak we had during
the past two years be there?

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net