Topband: Modification of the INRAD Roofing Filter Kit

Paul Baldock pbaldock at verizon.net
Sun Oct 21 19:48:39 EDT 2007

You are right it does creep over time. What I finally noticed was not
a change in gain, but a difference in frequency response between LSB
and USB, most easily detected by listen to background noise - an easy test.

Once I determined that the roofing filter was fault INRAD replaced it
immediately for free.

- Paul