Topband: 3B7C in the deep south

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 07:40:48 EDT 2007

Well, that's great Cecil... However, for some if us it is not that ducky on 160...
  Here in mid michigan (43.42 North) I can hear an occasional dit or dah from him, and that is all..
  He is not copyable on the receive 4 square, or on the two element transmit antenna, or the beverage pointed at the Indian Ocean, or the inverted vee at 150 feet
  <picture lots of teeth grinding as I lay awake at nite trying to come up with something that will make up for a near impossible propagation path>

  denny / k8do