Topband: Digi transmitter spur

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Sun Sep 23 08:01:16 EDT 2007

> At 0645-0655z today (9/23) I am hearing the spurs Tom W8JI mentioned on
> 1814 and 1832.4.
>
> They are only S4-S5 or so on a fairly quiet band. I hear them on the
> 205, 245 and 280-degree Beverages but they seem strongest on the 245.

I hear them here at N5OT and I do hear the minor spurs - one of them was
only a little higher in freq from 3B7C - I hear a tone a little under 2
seconds long repeating a little less than every 5 seconds,and I don't hear
the telemetry on the minor spurs.  I confirmed it was the minor spur by
using two receivers and listening to both signals.

Mark, N5OT