Topband: Commercially available traps for BC Trapper?

George (K8GG) & Marijke Guerin gmguerin at voyager.net
Sun Sep 30 23:25:44 EDT 2007

Brad wrote:

From: "B Denison" <b.denison at verizon.net>
To: <topband at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 9:11 PM
Subject: Topband: Commercially available traps for BC Trapper?

> Anyone know of any commercially available traps that will work well for
> a BC trapper antenna?
> Wondering if there is something out there a little less bulky than the
> PVC coaxial would traps...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad

One might try the Reyco Traps by Unadilla.  The problem is they come in
pairs!  I guess one gets spare traps that way!
The web-site is:
http://www.unadilla.com/traps.htm

They are available at Amateur Electronic Supply, maybe Ham Radio Outlet and
other stores.

I have no interest in these companys and I can only say that their WARC
traps have worked fine for me in the past.

73 & good luck        George    K8GG