Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 68, Issue 19

johndunnington johndunnington at johndunnington.karoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 12:24:02 EDT 2008

Peter G4PUQ wrote

<<PS I'm still trying to obtain a 160m QSL from PY7ZY, I've tried the
QRZ.com address a couple of times and e-mail..but no luck - any ideas ?>>

Peter having worked PY7ZY several times from 10-160m I have 100%
confirmation returns via LOTW no paper..

Lots of Low Band Dx'rs confirm  via LOTW these days..I have 133/190/206 LOTW
confirmed on 160/80/40 moral? Join LOTW that way you wont miss any and even
better you don't have to worry about mailing your valuable 160m QSL's to
ARRL...

73
GL

John G3LZQ