Topband: MT report

W7lr at aol.com W7lr at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 10:52:44 EDT 2008

Now two nights in a row.  Last evening: G3PQA SM7BIC OZ7YY OK2PAY  IV3PRK
OK1XJ DJ7?.

SM OZ G have been strong.  Beyond that area, S5 I DJ have been not as  strong.

Lots of deep qsb, and so miss some calls or exchanges.  Not much qrn.

Quite short opening time window, both nights between 0240z and 0320z, with
sunset here about 03z.
Since I get up early to qso VK3ZL and VK6ABL each morning, I haven't been  up
for the Europe sunrise so don't know how that has been.  It has been  nice
that there have been EU night owls on during our early evenings.

DJ7? may have been Karl, DJ7RD, who told me afterwards that he had been
calling.  He is a good friend who he and his wife Gretl visited us here in
Bozeman MT.  Cobi and I use the coffee mugs every day that Gretl made for  us.  We
will try a sked to see if three days in a row will work. I'm glad  to sked
anyone who needs MT.

73, Bob W7LR

deal here.