Topband: EWEs and inductors?

Neil Carr G0JHC g0jhc at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 02:42:20 EST 2008

I have given away my early ON4UN books and only have the latest edition.

I seem to remember in a previous edition, mention of an inductor in series
with the termination resistor or as part of the matching network? I cant
remember if it was merely part of the matching network or served another
purpose.

Can anyone remind me what it was achieving and where it was?

It is no longer mentioned or shown.

I have found one veiled reference in a Google search which suggests it can
be used to "tweak" F/B in conjunction with the termination resistor, but it
wasn't clear.

Thanks

Neil G0JHC