Topband: Also Searching for beverage info

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sun Dec 21 15:24:01 EST 2008

    I too was looking at running a couple beverages for 160m.  Surrounding a
couple pastures I have 600+ foot runs of steel pipe rail fencing with the
top rail at 5.5' in height (welded, primed and painted).  I was wondering if
I can run a beverage wire above the pipe?  Something in the 9-12' in height
range. Has anyone tried this or does anyone do this today?  Would the steel
fence mess with the pattern, impedance, or other?

  Thanks in advance...

Mike K9MK/5