Topband: 2007 Stew Perry Plaque

Ray Cameron roatanray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 03:16:13 EST 2008

Wanted to pass along my sincere thanks to the Boring Amateur Radio Club and
to N7KQ donor of the plaque that arrived in the mail today.  2007 was my
first attempt at the Stew Perry event and I was amazed at the activity and
more amazed that anyone heard my low power signal.

Just put the finishing touches on the station today, for the 2008 Stew
Perry.  I was thinking of all the guys in the states fighting the snow and
cold, as I fought off the bugs and 85F temperature getting antennas in the
air.  Good luck to everyone and hopefully you will be able to hear HQ9R a
little better this year.

Ray
HR9/WQ7R and HQ9R