Topband: [160m] Re: Daylight QSO's during the SP

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Fri Jan 4 08:48:11 EST 2008

On 3rd January, Brian wrote...

"... However I should be around and be able to be on 1835khz CW around 1800z
for the next 7 or so days so I will be calling and listening for all"...

Hi Brian,

That sounds like a fun idea...!

I'm going to try & make it a point to have a listen --- and maybe even put
out a CQ, or two --- at the appointed hour on 1835-KHz here, as well, just
to see what might happen. I'll switch the direction of the array around
between calls, too, to see if that might have any noticeable effect, too...

HNY 2008, & my vy

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ