Topband: Thank you -- RE: Ant Analyzer Assistance request -- funky readings

Rick Hiller rhiller at sdicgm.com
Thu Jan 24 17:10:44 EST 2008

Thank you all very much,

Many responded.....the consensus is either RF overload from an offending AM
station or it is the decimated resolution within the 269 when the Z goes
very low.

I have read references to both of these items in reflectors and the mags, so
time to get busy investigating solutions.

FYI, I just found out that I have a 10KW AM station, 850 Kc....8 miles from
my QTH and the pattern is max directly at me.  Good stuff to know.

Regards....Rick - W5RH