Topband: TA1KA/2

Mike(W5UC) & Kathy(K5MWH) Watson w5uc at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 25 23:48:08 EDT 2008

At 10:35 PM 7/25/2008, Harold Smith wrote:

>Hi Mike:
>
>I also worked TA1KA in the 80s. He was very strong here and I
>thought that he was a pirate.
>Never received a QSL. I think that he was bogus.
>
>I worked TA3D in Jan of this year and received my QSL in a few weeks.
>
>He runs 100watts and was very Q5 through my line noise. Has a good TX antenna.
>
>73.... Price W0RI

Price, many thanks. TA1KA was active in the late 80's, but For
several years I have searched for a QSL route with no positive
results.  I found one reference saying that DL8YR was the manager for
him back then, but when I send an e-mail to the address in QRZ it
bounces.  TA3D is beginning to look like my best bet.  Thanks again.

73,
Mike, W5UC
**age & treachery will overcome youth & skill**
**Management is the cesspool of life.
It's the place where the big chunks float to the top.**
** http://www.suddenlink.net/pages/w5uc/ **