Topband: VP6DX team

Milt, N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Thu Mar 6 00:17:38 EST 2008

Hello all,

9 PM local here in NM.

All the team with the exception of Robert, SP5XYV, Les, SP3DOI and Cliff,
SV1JG (who stayed in French Polynesia for some more vacation time) arrived
at LAX mid morning today.

Robin, WA6CDR, was met by his family and is at home.  Eric, K3NA, should be
in Boston by now.  I flew to PHX and then drove the 4 hours to my home in
NM.

The Euro guys are all on flights that should be arriving on the continent in
the next few hours.

All are well and all will be telling stories to their local audiences as
soon as they get over the travel fatigue.  I know I spent most of the four
hours drive home time talking with the guys on the UHF repeater systems.

Thanks for all the contacts, TopBand and otherwise.  What a

More later as I have time to unwind.

Milt, N5IA