Topband: TX5C

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Tue Mar 11 08:30:28 EDT 2008

> Herb. . .I'm confused.  I believe we are agreeing (rather than
disagreeing)
> that VP6 had a superior signal and possibly better receive capability.
> That said, I hope my comments are not taken as criticism of the TX5 op.
> While it is yet early on, they are clearly making a serious effort and
> having some success.
>
> 73. . .Dave
> W0FLS

Dave,

We both agree on the comparison...I just read your post wrong.  Maybe the
locations can not be compared by just signal levels over the course of each
DX-Pedition but whatever the crew was using at VP6DX was nothing short of
incredible on the low bands.....not just here but all over the world..

Cheers,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ