Topband: TX5C - Patience!

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Mar 11 20:00:04 EDT 2008

Guys let's cool the TX5C comments.  Indeed they've hit a period of worse
propagation, more QRN from thunderstorms (due being a bit later in the
season), may not have ops as experienced on Topband or as effective RX/TX
antennas as VP6DX.  But I'm very sure they are doing the best they can under
the circumstances.  Let's cut them a little slack and show some of the
patience we all need to have to operate on this band.

If you have specific propagation suggestions, please forward them directly
to their pilot Dave K4SV ( davek4sv at yahoo.com ).

73,  Bill  W4ZV