Topband: 1808 RTTY Contacts from Wyoming

Skip Prinsen w7pn at rtconnect.net
Sun May 4 00:40:59 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I have been showing up on 1808 at around 11:30Z each day. I have a
traffic net at 13:00Z on 3923.5Khz. All are welcome to check in. We
can QSY after the new is over. The net usually only lasts about 3-5 minutes.

My station consists of an Icom IC-756 Pro III driving an SPE Expert
1K-FA Solid state amplifier running 300-400Watts into a full-wave
Loop at 60 feet. The TU is the Navigator from US Interface. I have a
4e SteppIR at 55 feet and will have the BiggIR MK III ground mounted
on the air by this coming week end. Logging software is From Larry
K7MI called "miLog" I have been using the for a number of years now.

I monitor ICQ anytime that I am on line.  To access my ICQ account
you must let me know what your call sign is and ICQ account
number   ICQ is a free program and available through www.icq.com.

Look for you on 1808Khz each morning provided I have not pulled an all nighter.

I worked Roy K1RY and Dick AA5VU this past week with good solid
signals in both directions. Time frame was between 11:30 and 12:15Z

73 de "Skip" W7PN