Topband: Reyco Traps on Topband??

Alan Cook acook003 at rochester.rr.com
Mon May 5 21:34:37 EDT 2008

I have an inverted vee antenna that I use on 75 meters. it has a center
height
of about 30 feet. and and enclosed length of routhly 110 feet.  I would
like to use a set of reyco kw80 cw traps to make this antenna work on
80 and 160.  I have had no luck finding information on how much longer
the "beyond"  trap
stub would make the overall antenna. I am limited to the 110 length
because my QTH
is a trailer park lot. if any one can pass on the demensions suggested
by Unidilla
for using the kw80cw trap or someone who is using these traps successfully,
all comments are appreciated. Thanks and  73 Al Cook, K2MPE