Topband: (no subject)

Jacek Kubiak polkram at it.pl
Mon May 12 04:17:46 EDT 2008

I play with TB for last 8 years only and always biggest problem for me was
"to hear". Tested already several Pennants, K9AY,s, flags, deltas etc. The
results never was satisfied. Can someone tell me if situation I hear on my
TITANEX 160S as good as on those loops is normal. Quite often TITANEX is
doing better as those loops!  However is doing better, still very often can
not hear as well as others using those small loops . Have no idea what I am
doing wrong. Any suggestions form more experienced  Topbanders then me?

Best Regards

SP5DRH

Jacek Kubiak

WiadomoϾ e-mail sprawdzona przez Spyware Doctor (5.5.0.212)
Wersja bazy danych: 5.09810e
http://www.pctools.com/pl/spyware-doctor/