Topband: New 160M Material Added to http://www.k1zm.com

K1ZM at aol.com K1ZM at aol.com
Tue May 20 12:03:15 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

Lee, WW2DX, and I have been busy this week and last adding some new material
to the K1ZM.com website.

New this week are:

(22) 160M sound Bites - many of which are of new JA 160M friends as heard at
VY2ZM in October 2007.  Also included are clips of C52C, VK9WWI and 3B7C at
K1ZM.

Many new photos have been added to the VY2ZM-PEI and GALLERY sections of the
photo album - check to see if you can spot the one of our 160M reflector
moderator that was taken at VY2ZM last January during CQ160M CW!

One new video has been added to the video section and a new article to the
articles section.

As new material becomes available, further updates will be made - but, at the
moment, we are pretty much set for the time being.

Enjoy!

73 JEFF K1ZM/VY2ZM

_K1ZM at aol.com_ (mailto:K1ZM at aol.com)

favorites at AOL Food.