Topband: Not so Boring QSO

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Wed Nov 19 12:12:11 EST 2008

Numbers at 70-0-0,  propagation to KH6 not related to
numbers as usual.   Sunset there were no signals from EU,
Much needed ER was not even a peep here, and did not
find him at sunrise either.
Propagation is more related to weather many times than
numbers at least here.
There has been slow deep QSB for a couple days,  today at
sunrise I could hear several EU signals but could only pick
out a letter or two on QSB peaks and then nothing.  A
little frustrating on both ends I am sure.
The morning path to Asia was good,  UA9YAB with the
usual 599 signals.  DS1REE 599, etc.  Of course JA
stations always good from here.

On the other hand does any one have an e-mail address for
FO/N6JA ?  Appreciate if so,  need to talk to Brad.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6