Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 71, Issue 22

Craig Clark jcclark at wildblue.net
Wed Nov 19 12:49:34 EST 2008

three things:

Last night on ON4KST, we were discussing a "new" form of interference many
of us were hearing. At sunset, it was S9 in NH on the vertical and sounded
like a very intense snow storm was occuring. Our wx at the time was cold,
dark but CAVU, not a cloud in the sky. It was corroborated by others. Any
ideas what it could be? It would come and go and was not present this
morning. Our closest snow

I am a firm beliver in spotlight propagation and have seen it first hand
many times.

Conditions despite low numbers, stink.