Topband: 160 CW

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Oct 4 14:43:13 EDT 2008

Herb Schoenbohm wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>

>>I love working CW DX on 160, and have trouble sending at times due to
>>arthritis in my wrist. Anyone have a remedy or help idea?
>>

>Several wrist removable semi-cast covers are available at local
>pharmacies that will restrict painful motion of the wrist. The use
>Velcro fasteners that make for best fit.  Also using keyer and paddle
>with a limited range contact requirement should also help.
>
>Hope it works for you.
>
>73
>
>Herb, KV4FZ

You are probably already doing this, Bruce, but if not I recommend that
along with Herb's suggestion you use a memory keyer pre-programmed with
as many canned messages as possible so that the amount of actual manual
sending required will be kept to a minimum.

Hope this helps.

73, Mike W4EF..............