Topband: MT report

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 10 15:17:44 EDT 2008

Subject: Topband: MT report

I can't match the numbers from Tree (only 11 qsos here),  but it  was a
good
night, between 0130z and 0300z. UA3TCJ was like a local.    Things faded
out
after that.  This was opening #24 for this season, and 108  qsos with
Europe.
On the 9th there was an opening to WA with TA3D but no copy here, around
03z.
73, Bob W7LR in MT  (snowing).

Last evening local, October 9, TA3D was heard CQing in Sask, but no QSO
or even a ?.  The band was full and 30 DX stations were worked.  To the
KH6 and KL7 s who called ... you were barely readable with my receive
antenna to EU but 599+ when I switched to your direction.  You must have
been frustrated that I didn't hear you well initially.

Doug VA5DX