Topband: 160 this morning

Raoul Coetzee raoulc at smmcape.co.za
Tue Sep 2 03:33:03 EDT 2008

Good day Topbanders
>From a sunny yet cold Cape Town. After being lashed by storms over the
weekend, my antennas did not suffer damage but I lost a wooden beam and
glassfibre roof sections on a carport.
Yesterday there was on opening to NA although Tree in Boring could not make
it.
This morning, no sign of NA signals or even EU BUT 5 minutes before my SR
till just after my SR OA4TT, Jack, came through strongly. After sending my
call a few times, RST were exchanged and a new country on 160m in the log
for me! It looks like we may have a good season coming!
ZS1REC
Raoul Coetzee