Topband: Boring Report

Kevin Schavee n0cwrham at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:30:18 EDT 2008

Thank you! I really like these reports! It gives me something to look
forward too.
You see I work evenings so I miss a lot of 160m weekdays.

I've been licensed closer to 30 years and most bands closer to full
but I only just started this band this past January and love it! It's all new!

I'd like to see if I could work 100 in this year yet.
Is it possible? Seems tough. Using an  Inverted L and no receive antenna.
At 65 with only 49 confirmed.

And of course I need OJ0B and any VK 160m!

It's a weekend again!
Thanks info's
73
Kevin