Topband: Ameritron 412-5250 binocular cores

Dennis Peterson dennisissure at comporium.net
Sat Apr 18 07:52:08 PDT 2009

W8JI/Tom suggests the use of these cores for beverage and other receive type antennas.  Allegedly, they are available from Ameritron.

does anyone know how to order them ?  The cost is I believe 60 cents each, is there a minimum order and what is the min shipping charges?

Thanks
de K0CKDennis
Dennis G. Peterson
326 East Jefferson Street
Apt 2
York, SC  29745
803-389-9366

Read my story below by clicking the URL:

http://www.yananow.net/Mentors/DennisD.htm

My Girl Friend is an Author/Writer her URL is below:
www.authorhouse.com
Type in her name Eloise Faris and view her books