Topband: Topband Website Warning

Charles Bibb zedkay at telepak.net
Wed Aug 5 14:22:05 PDT 2009

Hi, Topbanders

I visited the Who's Who on Top Band website yesterday.  As I was
leaving, my anti-virus/anti-malware programs were activated.  No big
deal, I just told it to get rid of the "Trojan Horse" that tried to
invade my computer.

I wasn't sure that the threat came from this website until it
happened again this morning.  This time, the attack was much more
malicious.  My programs had to deal with MUTILPLE Trojans and viruses
and other malware - at least half a dozen, not just one.

Beware of this site.  It is infected!

Also, I had the same thing happen recently when I visited EY8MM's
site, so beware of that one also.

73,
Charles - K5ZK