Topband: Activity In The South Pacific

n4is n4is at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 7 08:55:28 PDT 2009

Hi Victor

No much activity from South Pacific. However I would like to ask you for a
sked on 160m. I developed some new receiver antennas and I would like to
test it during summer time.

I can stay up at night for you SS or for my SR around 10 Z, I'm in Florida
near Ft Lauderdale.

There is a group on 160m, VK3ZL Bobby, VK3OI Ron and ZL3IX Greg almost every
night around 1824.5.

My site has most of the information about the Waller Flag.

www.n4is.com

Regards
JCarlos
N4IS